TRUTH: Basically a little more in-depth about me and what I want to know/learn.
- I’m 23, but consider myself more mature than the average person my age.
- I’m really petite (5’3), people usually mistaken me for being around 17. I get offended now, I will be happy later.
- As of right now I am a vegetarian, slowly trying to become a Vegan
- YELLOW, that’s all you need to know
- Music is my passion. Do I play an instrument? No. Can I sing? I try. I have always been intrigued by musical talent and I appreciate people that are actually great artists. My goal is to own my own Record Label.
- I’m a Self-Deisgn major with a concentration in International Business and Minoring in Visual Communications and Marketing
- I am the most indecisive person.
- I love fashion and find myself online browsing a few times a day.
- My favorite flowers are Orchids, and I have a tattoo of one.
- I went through the whole party and crazy stage junior and senior year of high school, I still have fun but I don’t have to drink huge amounts.
- I love to dance! Salsa has been on my list of things to check out, I should get on that.
- I am addicted to GUM! I can go through a pack a day… horrible
- I burn my food because I like the taste, sorry mom and dad for always setting the smoke alarm off.
- I say “clicker” instead of remote. Raise your hand if you do too.
- I love cleaning, no I’m not kidding. It relaxes me.
- I have always been obsessed with living in Boston, and I’ve never been there.
- I am random, and I love it
- I get moody, so sue me. I end up feeling bad and apologizing though.
- I get angry when people drive without their headlights on.
…Maybe I’ll add more as time goes on, but thats just a gist of me.
There are a few reasons I wanted to start this blog. Wanting to connect with people all around the world, boredom, an outlet for me to use, but Purpose is really the main reason.
Everyday I wonder what I am supposed to be doing? What is my path in life supposed to be? Am I achieving things I should be or should I be in a completely different direction?
These are questions I struggle to find the answer to. I know I am probably not the only person out there with the same thoughts. I figured if I can write about my life and then look back on it later, I would be able to see a pattern. I would see what makes me the happiest, what I have I done to help others orIf I have affected anyone in a positive way.